Role: AWS Dev Ops Engineer Salary: up to £90,000
Company: This company are a global consultancy in the technology sector. They have a global reach and work on enterprise scale projects. The opportunity to work with such a large company in this sector opens up lots of doors. It also ensures you not only get to work on a variety of exciting projects, but also get to work with the latest technologies keeping you up to date and a valuable asset to the market! The company work with well recognised clients such as Coca Cola, Jaguar LandRover and TalkTalk so you have access to a variety of industries to focus on project wise.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for DevOps Engineers that have experience with :
- Debugging complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment
- Good communication skills both in written and verbal format with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Extremely sound knowledge of GNU/Linux.
- Building infrastructure in AWS using Terraform
- Setting up and using configuration management tooling - Puppet preferred.
- Ruby, Go, Python
- CI environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools
- both internal and external stakeholders, holding the appropriate level of conversation at all times
- AWS certifications - preferred but not essential
Things we like;
- Linux (RHEL/CentOS)
- Core Networking & Loadbalancing
- Python / Ruby / Go
- Jenkins / Bamboo
- Git / GitHub / GitLab
- Graphite / Grafana / ELK / Prometheus
- SQL / NO-SQL DB's
- Docker (Swarm / Kubernetes)
- HashiCorp (Packer / Terraform / Vault / Consul)
Perks of working for this client:
Not only do you get the variety of projects to work on, you get to work with the best of the best in the industry! What a great environment to learn more and gain knowledge, keeping you up to date.
This company are really passionate about professional development as well. A more detailed benefits package can be disclosed at a later time.
To find out more, get in touch today and apply!
For further details I can be contacted via:
Email: Click here to contact this recruiter